- Homosexual: sexual attraction to houses and other building like structures.
- Heterosexual: an undying lust for Macklemore.
- Asexual: attraction to any and all things beginning with the letter A.
- Pansexual: a desire for pots, pans, and other kitchen utensils.
- Polysexual: sexual attraction to polygons.
- Bisexual: Attraction to the 9th century Chinese army officer Bi Shiduo.
- Demisexual: Never ending love of demi lovato
you know how when you go to a concert or show of some sort and the person on stage is like “HOW’S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!” and the audience cheers back? why? you’re not answering the question, you’re just yelling. imagine if we did that in daily conversation. “hey jeff, how are ya?” and jeff just starts screaming and clapping in your face
Adjusted a few things on my baby, and now it finally feels like she’s complete. The lack of bows was highly disturbing. So of course something had to be done about that. Ever since she was released it felt like she was missing something. And this was just the thing to give her that extra unf. Now, all that is left to do is to make an under skirt.
Oh man this is so great~
Happy #tailfliptuesday 💙🌊🌾🐬
Here’s another amazing shot by Way Beyond Productions
Find them on Facebook at
Meteor Shower - Animal Crossing OST
" ‘Eowyn, Eowyn!’ he cried at last. ‘Eowyn, how come you here? What madness or devilry is this? Death, death, death! Death take us all!’ Then without council of the men of the City, he spurred headlong back to front of the great host, and blew a horn, and cried aloud for the onset. Over the field rang his clear voice calling: ‘Death! Ride, ride for ruin and the world’s ending!’ And with that the host began to move. But the Rohirrim sang no more. Death they cried with one voice loud and terrible, and gathering speed like a great tide their battle swept about their fallen king and passed, roaring away southwards." ~ Quotes from the book